“One of the most important tasks for a realtor is to take the time to fully educate their client, whether buyer or seller, about the current market. Then the decision to buy or sell is an informed one.”
Office (858) 756-4024 | Cell (858) 442-0702 | Fax (858) 756-9553
Born and raised in Northern Ireland, Eilis obtained her Bachelor of Arts and Diploma in Education from Queens’University. She went on to teach Latin and History at High school level for 10 years before moving to the US.
As a resident of Rancho Santa Fe for 25 years, she is very knowledgeable about the local real estate market and the wonderful amenities that San Diego County has to offer. Her reputation for professionalism, dedication to client needs, and sheer hard work, have resulted in repeat clients, and lots of valuable referrals. Her client base includes buyers from South Africa, UK, India, Germany, Norway, and Australia. Despite the depressed economic climate, Eilis represented the highest priced property sold in Rancho Santa Fe and Del Mar for 2009.
- Queen’s University, Belfast N. Ireland
B.A. History, Latin
Dip. Ed. in Education
- Colorado Real Estate Sale’s License, 1982-1984
- California Real Estate Sale’s License, 1999
- High school teacher for 10 years
Taught Latin and History
- Century 21, Residential Sales 1982-1984
- Barry Estates, Inc.,
Rancho Santa Fe Village
- Assistant Manager of Rancho Santa Fe Boys soccer team, 1996 & 1997
- She and her husband, Neil, have three children: Kate and Charles who are attending college, and Claire who is in high school.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS TO CLIENTS
- Very familiar with the Rancho Santa Fe Community as a result of having lived in the area for over ten years.
- An excellent source of information about the area schools as her three children currently attend them.
- Enjoys working with people